The Tastes of Kent
At Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center, you’re a walk or short cab ride to the best restaurants in downtown Kent! No matter what you are craving, this area has what you are looking for. Check out some local dining options below.
- Laziza, 210 feet
- Franklin Square Deli, 0.1 miles
- Ray’s Place, 0.2 miles
- Erie Street Kitchen, 0.2 miles
- Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream and Yogurt, 2.7 miles
Places to Visit
In addition to Kent State University, Kent has plenty of attractions for you to explore during your stay. Whether it’s outdoor adventures, cultural experiences, or athletic events you crave, you can find an event just right for you and your family in Kent.
- Kent State University, 0 miles
- Kent State Museum, 0 miles
- University of Akron, 14 miles
- Akron Aeros Baseball, 15 miles
- John S. Knight Center, 15 miles
- Akron Art Museum, 15 miles
- Akron Zoo, 16 miles
- Pro Football Hall of Fame, 27 miles
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, 41 miles
Visiting from out of town? Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center is a short ride away from nearby airports.
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport, 17 miles
- Cleveland International Airport, 31 miles